SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 3 September 2012

Twitter Hacked!!!

It was highlighted to me from some of my Twitter Followers that my account had been hacked into and I was apparently sending strange direct messages to people. Several people have been hacked into including myself already. There are some pretty sad people out there that need to get a life!!!! Apologies to anyone that received these messages and hope your accounts have not been affected. If you have been affected, carry out the following: change your password, log out of your account, log back in and then delete all odd direct messages. Apparently your direct message box is an outbox aswell, as I thought loads of people were sending me these odd messages, when in fact it was a list of messages that I had sent to other people!!!

I GIVE UP - JUST LOGGED BACK INTO TWITTER AND I HAVE LOADS MORE ODD MESSAGES - IF ITS STILL THERE TOMORROW, I WILL DELETE THE WHOLE ACCOUNT, THAT WILL SOLVE IT!!!!!!


No time to update my post from yesterday now, will have to do this on Wednesday.

Dentist again this morning as chronic pain all last night with tooth. Medicated dressing applied and was like a zombie at work all day and have anti-biotics to take - oh joy!

1 comment:

  1. That’s pretty serious since your problem didn’t get fixed even after you change your password. What did you do afterwards? It would be helpful if you reported the incident, so Twitter might help you get rid of those messages.

    Regards,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete