SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 23 July 2014

BARCLAYS BANK

I have been with Barclays since I was 16 years old, but after the shock of finding out that they are now charging me £1.50 daily for my overdraft facility and also the fact that they have scrapped all counter service in my large local branch with self-service machines, I refuse to bank with them any longer. I detest self-service machines, including supermarket self service. I want to be served by a human being not a bl**dy machine!!! Also what about all those staff at Barclays losing their jobs because of this. Barclays are going to lose a serious amount of customers! Just need to decide which bank to change to and I'm off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment