SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Rest of Week off

After speaking to a Nurse Practitioner at my surgery this morning, she advised to have the rest of the week off. She explained (obvious really) that if I go back to soon, it would just flare up again and would take longer to heal. She suggested going back Monday if I felt fine, so that's the plan. She also told me that sitting for long periods would not help and that the best thing I should be doing is walking! She also said I should be doing core exercises and she recommended a few for me to do and also to place an ice-pack for about 10 minutes every now and again. I was very impressed with her advice – she told me far more than the doctor I saw on Monday! The pain has significantly improved, but its still there, even with the prescribed Naproxen, supplemented with paracetamol. I can't remember ever having a back issue before, so this is all new to me and massively boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment