SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 7 July 2014

Health Update!

I managed to get an emergency appointment at 9am this morning. It just about killed me to get in/out of the car and drive myself there, but there wasn't anyone else to ask.

After the GP did a few tests, I was surprised that she didn't think I had a kidney infection and thought it was more likely to be a 'muscular issue'. Strong anti-inflammatories were prescribed and off I went home. With the new pain relief and paracetamol, it hasn't got any better yet! Obviously takes time.

Can't stand being at home by myself, its incredibly boring. Now on my third day!

No comments:

Post a Comment