SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 17 July 2014

HOT, HOT HOT!

That's all I've got to say really! Got home from work, cold shower, collapsed with exhaustion on sofa and fell asleep and that's where I stayed – couldn't even be bothered to cook tea! Tomorrow is going to be even hotter – great, so looking forward to that, not!

Had a lovely email from Bill (see last night's post) who recalled some lovely birds he had seen at Holme NOA including the Fan-tailed Warbler that I saw! Will we ever get another I wonder.....

Also had a lovely comment on my Frampton Marsh RSPB post.

Scarce Tortoiseshell Butterflies seem to be springing up all over the place, including the lastest sighting at Sheringham – would be awesome to see one – lots of discussion HERE. Where will the Black-winged Pratincole end up next? – I predict Titchwell RSPB tomorrow.

Climbed up the charts to Number 22 on the Fatbirder Birding Top 1000 today! Thanks everyone for your support. Also Number 3 on the Nature Blog Network!

Oh and my sincere apologies to several people who have sent me emails recently – got really behind with replying back, I will respond soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment