SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 15 January 2024

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

 Rare  Bird  Alert  News 
Glaucous Gull at Loch of Spiggie. Blue Fulmar at Scousburgh Sands, Loch of Spiggie. Glaucous Gull, Iceland Gull at Westing, Unst.

https://www.nature-shetland.co.uk/latest-sightings

As yesterday, but whiter!!! Snowing and strong winds! I couldn't actually see out of the windows from the top floor of the hospital, it was snowing that much! Schools and airport closed and most bus services. My little green Skoda is currently camouflaged! ⛄😂 Right now, I can't see any of the snowed cars in my road, able to or wanting to move for my large moving lorry on Friday (don't think it will be Thursday now). Insane time to move, but then nothing I ever do is straight forward and simple!!!

All living room, office stuff and kitchen packed up. Clothes, shoes and bedroom stuff to pack tomorrow night and then I'm more or less done 'ish'! Shouldn't take that long, as I have been living out of packing zipped bags anyway for lots of things. Looks miserable and sad in my little house now with boxes and nothing else. My TV doesn't work either, not a single channel on there! Must be something to do with the following: https://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/work-warning/news/hd-2023 Note: my TV belonged to my parents and its pretty old – someone said that a Firestick might help?!

I've really enjoyed living in this house, apart from the no parking situation and I'm extremely grateful for the NHS for allowing me to be here longer than they really wanted me to be. I was going to say that I will be glad to not be paying any more rent, but I'm sure that entire fee with be going to Octopus for the electric!

1 comment: