SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 7 January 2024

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

Rare  Bird  Alert  News 
Black-throated Divers x 2 at West Voe, Sumburgh. Little Auks x 5 at Skaw, Unst. Greenland Redpolls x 4 at Uyeasound, Unst. Iceland Gull at Burrafirth, Unst. Red Kite at Scatness.

https://www.nature-shetland.co.uk/latest-sightings

Lovely day here today, but did not have time to leave the house. Sadly though some of my precious time was wasted this afternoon, after I googled gadget.com and had what I didn't realise at the time, was a spoof virus message come up, which almost forced me into joining McAfee to get rid of the virus. Be warned! Mind you, it frightened me enough to download a cheaper virus protection programme, which I found myself, paid for and ran a scan, which took forever and no viruses or trojens were found!!!


Under two weeks to move and I've not really started packing yet, oh dear! Have done all utilities that I can do, apart from house insurance and electricity though. Frustrating that you can't do some before you move, such as TV Licence, Tax Office, DVLA etc, as they only allow you to put today's date in on-line. Busy, busy 🐝

No comments:

Post a Comment